Mango Cake using Pancake Mix.
You can have Mango Cake using Pancake Mix using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Cake using Pancake Mix
- Prepare of For the Butter Cake:.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- You need 2 of ripe mangoes diced.
- It’s 1 pack of cream cheese.
- You need 1 pack of chilled all purpose cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of For the Topping:.
- You need 1 of ripe mango diced.
Mango Cake using Pancake Mix step by step
- For the Butter Cake: Preheat oven at 150 deg cel. Mix all the ingredients. Pour in a sprinform pan (i preferred round pan). Bake for 20 mins or until done. Let it cool, then slice it into 2 layers..
- For the Filling: Using electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until fluffy..
- Finally, put your first layer of cake in you pan, pour in some filling. Then your remaining layer, followed by the remaining filling. Topped it with your diced mango, or decorate it according to you. Chilled for at least 4hours..