Sig's Cauliflower Puree with Minced Meat.
You can have Sig's Cauliflower Puree with Minced Meat using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Cauliflower Puree with Minced Meat
- Prepare of cauliflowers (or about 1 kg) keep the better outer leaves.
- It’s of shallots or small onion.
- Prepare of bouquet garni.
- Prepare of cold pressed rapeseed oil.
- It’s of beef and pork mince meat.
- You need of Salt, cayenne pepper, paprika (sweet) and sugar.
- You need of passata or 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato puree.
- Prepare of beefstock cubes.
- It’s of flatleaf parsley.
- Prepare of greek joghurt.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- You need of (225 ml cauliflower water).
Sig's Cauliflower Puree with Minced Meat step by step
- First cut the cauliflower into quarters, boil the cauliflower with the bouquet garni and the onion, until tender. Remove cauliflower, onion and bouquet garni. Do not discard water. Puree the cauliflower to a smooth consistency. Sprinkle with the nutmeg. Set aside. Blanch outer leaves if you managed to keep some good ones for about 5 minutes then cool under cold water..
- Scoop 225 ml from the cauliflower water set aside, you can now discard the rest of the water. Use the oil to brown the meat, add all ingredients except the beef stock. Use the 225 ml from the cauliflower water add the beefstock cube, passata or tomato puree and parsley add to the meat. Season the meat, serve over the cauliflower puree. Serve with potatoes of your choice..