You can cook Milk-Free Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk-Free Pancakes
- Prepare 1 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
Milk-Free Pancakes step by step
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt..
- Add beaten egg, water and olive oil..
- Whisk together thoroughly..
- Fry in lightly greased pan until golden brown..
- Serve with fruit or syrup and enjoy!!!.