Pfannenkuchen (German Pancake/Crepe).
You can have Pfannenkuchen (German Pancake/Crepe) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pfannenkuchen (German Pancake/Crepe)
- You need 2.5 cup of flour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2-3 cups of milk.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Pfannenkuchen (German Pancake/Crepe) step by step
- Add flour and salt to a large bowl and give it a dry mix. Make a well in the center and add the eggs. Mix well and slowly add milk..
- Continue to add milk until the batter becomes very smooth and creamy – not thick..
- Preheat non-stick pan at medium-high heat with drizzle of olive oil..
- When hot, add ladle-full of batter to pan and tilt to cover all areas of pan with batter..
- Check the underside of the Pfannenkuchen once edges begin to brown slightly. Add a small drop of oil to the uncooked side and spread over surface. Flip when bottom is golden..
- Make sure heat is not too high, as this side will only take a minute or so to be done. Once small, light-brown, bubble shaped spots appear, the Pfannenkuchen is done. Remove from the pan and plate..
- Add drizzle of oil to pan and repeat until batter is gone. (roughly 8-10 Pfannenkuchen).
- Serve with savory flavors, such as meats and cheeses or sweet flavors, such as jams and butter..