Spicy Mince meat pasta.
You can have Spicy Mince meat pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mince meat pasta
- It’s of spaghetti.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Mince meat.
- It’s of big onion.
- It’s of big bell pepper (green).
- You need of big carrot.
- It’s of royco cubes.
- Prepare of big tomatoes.
- You need of ginger.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of small red chillies.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
Spicy Mince meat pasta instructions
- Cook the mince till its brown.
- Then boil the spaghetti with a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Drain the spaghetti and let it cool. Wash and roughly chop your tomatoes & chillies. Peel your ginger & garlic wash and roughly chop them. Then put all of it in your blender. Add the tomato paste and again a pinch of salt. Add a bit of water then blend it. Should be a thick sauce.
- Chop all your onions, carrots and bell pepper.
- In a non stick pan, add your oil wait for it to be hot then add your onions. Let your onions brown then add the blended mixture and bring it to a boil. After 2-3 mins add your chopped carrots, bell pepper & mince meat. Add your royco cubes. Then add the spaghetti. Mix everything well. Add the soy sauce & oyster sauce (I usually eyeball the soy sauce and oyster sauce).
- Your food is now ready and definitely mouthwatering. Enjoy 😋❤️.